Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hydroponic Systems

NFT, Flood and Drain, Bubblers etc.

2,506 topics in this forum

• 285 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 55 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 59 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 12 replies

• jadenugs
      Couple of Purps tops at day 51, looking nice and frosty       and be lucky
    • jadenugs
      Coming along nicely bro, very nicely They look super happy there soaking up rays. Keep up the good work   My Purps#1 never stretched much at all but she had the fattest indica leaves I've ever grown.
    • jadenugs
      Well that grow seemed to end QUICK!  Nice one dude, top result Looks like a nice haul for a very quick finish, the buds look ace. Enjoy your harvest bro
    • Boojum
      The numbers they pull out of their arses about what the plants they rob off people in the name of the law are totally fucking random. The filth could find 18 plants that are 'thought to have a value' (by whom ? ) of between £3800 and £5000, or they could find 18 plants that are thought to have a value of £0, or are thought to have a value of £10,000. Who decided what the value is ? Are you basing the alleged value on a gramme per watt ? Cos I'm never gonna achieve that, my plants are never gonna come close to that cos I'm a shit grower and a sketchy fuck. And actually if I got my door kicked in by the bizzies tomorrow and they took the plants in my tent (6 weeks into flower) the value of them would be precisely £0. Because I'm not gonna sell them, I'm growing them for my own use. They have a monetary value of £0. They have an actual value that I can't even put a price on, they help sort my head out, better than the pills that the doctor gives me. In real terms they're priceless, in monetary terms they're not worth anything cos I don't grow to sell. But if I got my door kicked in by the filth I'm sure they would pull some kind of number out of their arses to say what the 'value' is (probably in order to fuck me with the POCA as well as robbing my plants). Where does the figure they put on it as 'value' come from ? It's just some number they pull out of their arses. They don't have a fucking clue.