Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hydroponic Systems

NFT, Flood and Drain, Bubblers etc.

2,693 topics in this forum

• 285 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 61 replies
    • 37 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 41 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 128 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 151 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 9 replies

• Alys
    • uBercaMeL
      I mean a large solid plastic tray that covers most of the tent floor (though the removable tent trays are usually waterproof I wouldn't rely on that and you obviously cant raise one end). You can probably find one to fit your tent but the 60 and 80cm garland trays cost ~£8 and £20 and are super useful (I use the 60 for trimming and the 80 in the tent). I just sponge out the lowest corner of my tray into a tub and remove. No sliding, syringing or moving anything..
    • Budsby
      That's brilliant, only just shy of halving your oil costs, well done.  It's great you've found a way that works more affordably.  The price should just keep on dropping too as the competition kicks off.     I was taking 50mg of CBD oil with the Champlain but have increased that to 75mg and it seems to have helped to counteract some of that sedative indica effect.  I buy my CBD from CBD Asylum, not pharmacy.  It's in good quality mtc oil & has independent lab reports to testify to the high quality at a much lower price.  You get BOGOF offers as standard too & the customer service is amazing.  I didn't realise the half price and bogof offers were on all the time so stocked up before the project went live to save some cash.  Will maybe try some pharma CBD oil to compare when it runs out in the new year  
    • schmoak