Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hydroponic Systems

NFT, Flood and Drain, Bubblers etc.

2,598 topics in this forum

• 285 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 108 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 53 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 5 replies

• JeezaK
      looking hard at that one pal....good luck with the pick
    • JeezaK
      some great info guys, I used to swop out to mh last 10 days religious, but havnt done for years, just reduce the wattage or lifted the lamp,and I never noticed reduced yeild, id say it produced a more natural less stressed looking result with more trich under the scope than normal.   I'm in the process (if thiss if that) of replacing a 600 sunmaster with a 110 w cob set appropriately for last 7 days, being as their a week late do to the heating breaking down   thats some trippy pic Zen
    • Smokebelch
      I have my heat mat set to come on when the rootzone drops to 22c. I have noticed keeping the roots in this temp range is more important than air temps in the tent. I have had my roots go upto 26c with the lights on with no ill effects. 
    • Limey Gas man
      Their triple cheese is worth doing , was exactly like the blue cheese I used to get from the train station cafe in dam. They are all uniform with that rich skunky/blue taste and aroma. Never had a nana in sight. And some strong potent examples amongst them.