Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hydroponic Systems

NFT, Flood and Drain, Bubblers etc.

2,573 topics in this forum

• 285 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 15 replies
  1. 1st

• 13 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 90 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 16 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 127 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 8 replies
    • 11 replies

• Rex Mundi
    • 3potheads
      I swapped over to autopots after moving to the loft and having issues with getting up to water them all the time. Only done 1 full grown and in the middle of another now.   I've stuck with soil and not gone Coco,.one less thing to worry about with pH etc. 2 inch of clay balls in the bottom for sure. I used plagrons batmix for the soil and added extra perlite at around 50/50.   I went for a 4 pot system with 15l pots and the 47l Res. I'm in a 1.1 X 1.2 X 2m sloped room and I personally think 4 is enough, it's more than capable of filling the room out. I'm sure 5 or 6 would work but I feel it would be very crowded with decent veg time.   I only use the 6mm piping but hope to one day upgrade to the 100ltr Res and larger pipe. I've had the 5mm splitter bit clog already although I think that was my fault from not cleaning it properly.   I thought about a timer but finding one for the 6mm pipe and hooking it up to something automated didn't look easy. I was worried about them being in standing water but I've seen no adverse effects so far. Clay balls in the bottom for sure.   I swapped from.organic nutes to hyrdro nutes. I used the hesi range so grow, bloom, root stim, boost, super thrive (or whatever it's called) and some pk13. I'd say I could probably get by on just the grow, bloom and root stim but using it all as I have it. Seen good results from last grow so don't have a reason to swap yet other than its 5ml per L so you use a lot! Also use 1ml per L of calmag as in a soft water area. My ec is 0 out of the tap!   I've got a water heater (50w I think) and a circulation pump in the res. Pump is just to keep the water moving, spread the nutes around and help spreads the heat around from the heater.   2 tents with 2 Res sounds like a good idea, if I only had the space!   Personally they've been brilliant for me. I was never able to water enough when the plants were accessible let alone when they were in the loft. This allows me to set and forget for up to 5/6 days if needs be although I try and get up every other day just to check plants and check res BUT if I can't it doesn't matter. The only worry is the Res running dry and the pump still running and making a shit load of noise!   3ph
    • Hopsarecannabistoo
      i never realised until my third course that the tablets they give you are a type of chemotherapy, photochemo. all i knew is it made me very sick 
    • Hopsarecannabistoo
      ive had 4 courses and had to take 8 of those psolarian tabs, my god it knockled me sick i couldnt even stand without  help. aeful stuff, i have started with psoritic arthritus but its only in my left big toe so far