Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hydroponic Systems

NFT, Flood and Drain, Bubblers etc.

2,649 topics in this forum

• 285 replies
    • 133 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply

• BarrySHitPeas
      Are you using hard or soft water version ? just strange they gave you Cal/mg its already contained within the grow and bloom is all.   If your using the Hard water version the P tends to be fairly low ,so plant/pheno dependent it might want to use a small amount of boost it ,i've never gone above 1ml of boost it ,and i only use it between weeks 5-7 of a 10 week auto. i've had plenty of plants even whole grows where i've not needed it.   Flush it isn't essential but i like to use it , i feel it gives a slightly smoother taste but that is just an opinion.   just in case they didn't give you one worth having a look https://growers-ark.com/pages/feeding-chart   i find ordering direct best if you can, really good value the soil starter packs.    
    • Jimboo
      The Ruts - Jah War (1979)  
    • Kickstand
      Have you tried these mate? Ive heard complaints that they generate more ambient heat than the cold air it puts out and ends up raising room temp rather than lowering it.
    • stu sleeper 20vt
      @Whambud if you guerilla growing you just gotta accept nature will do as nature does. something may bite your leaf but if they get too numerous something will come along and feast on them! try not to sweat the small stuff,just plant more to cover any losses. you can spray preventatives but ultimately its out of your control