Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hydroponic Systems

NFT, Flood and Drain, Bubblers etc.

2,649 topics in this forum

• 285 replies
    • 133 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply

• Whambud
      I've got 4 girls haha to be perfectly honest I lost interest with outdoor growing as my first season doing Leb27v2 all I got was males the female where runts and the second season my polytunnel moulded bad even with extraction and fans... Skipped a season and now I'm back outdoors no tunnels up on the cliffs near mine haha 4 spare seeds old unused soil mixed with used soil and 1kg of FBB and that's it haha so if I do alright the spot will get further developed and next year I'm going to go hard... Fingers crossed! Saying all that it's been fun chatting and teaching on the forum   Put in a fair amount of hard work so let's hope I have a winter supply of organic bud to go with my Christmas dinner... Sounds damn fine 
    • Revive
      Never used them dude but I just figured they could help, I haven't heard that mind, guess a lil research may help, would be a good solution otherwise it would seem.
    • mystic_roots
      Why overcomplicate something so simple? I usually drop my seeds in a glass of water, place it on a shelf where the boiler is, leave it a few days and then drop them into final pot size when there's a decent root growing out of it. There's no real need for a starter kit or propagator.   One piece of advise for when you start growing, do not obsess over them! Leave them alone to do their thing and only intervene as and when for nutrients and watering. I'd also suggest starting a grow diary as people can give advice and see the progress of them.
    • Degsy
      Yeah , you know sometimes you watch something which has pretty good reviews and wonder if it's just you that doesn't find it funny