Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hydroponic Systems

NFT, Flood and Drain, Bubblers etc.

2,534 topics in this forum

• 285 replies
    • 86 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 60 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply

• FigmentofFig
      Oh man. I switched to Greenleaf Megacrop and I have to say I love it. Its an all in one dry nute. Works great and saves me money, headaches, and time. Its cheap as as well. Fuckin looooove it!
    • FigmentofFig
      Combat Obscura.       5/5 buckets of popcorn with a bottle of eye drops because how eye opening it is.   Its footage of the marine corps in Afghanistan. Filmed by a marine. Illustrates the futility of the operations and the confusion of the situation by the marines who are there. Its very moving. No commentary, just footage. Take it how you will.
    • Woodie2010
      23/4. 25 days old and have refed them all with about 1.5Ltr water each. Still misting with 1.5ml rhizotonic per ltr. Also tonight after I raised the lights from 80cm to 100cm I sprayed plants with canna cure. Lights 600w Hps 24/7. Tent temps 22-28dc Humidity 50-70% Feed temps 19dc. Nutrients added .25ml cal-mag, .6ml coco A+B, 1ml rhizotonic and .6ml cannazym all per ltr water. Background Ec=.3 New Ec=.8 Phd to 5.8   When the temps in my tent are on the higher end so is my humidity and when I lower my temps to the lower end of the scale same goes for my humidity all keeping within the ranges of PAR and VPD charts aswell as light distances(although all the charts I have could be bulshit). Also attempting abit of Lst on the tallest plants.     
    • FatBoy77
      You using fem seeds mate? Be a shame to get all dominant on that bitch to find out she was a he....