Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hydroponic Systems

NFT, Flood and Drain, Bubblers etc.

2,649 topics in this forum

• 285 replies
    • 132 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply

• Kickstand
      Just finished 3 blue kush really like this one for a day time smoke strong enough to get you there and clean enough to function this pheno smelled and tasted of blueberry with a hint of kush     This one tasted like sweet hash not bland at all and has a decent stable high Im enjoying this one alot atm.   This one is a freak,  og golf ball buds rock hard,  strong refreshers smell taste, the stem smells so terpy its like dog shit when you rub it no lie,  the bud tastes lovely like refresher sweets very terpy and enjoyable. The high is wipe out  I was a little scared to smoke this in the day at first got there in the end not got much done since tho   Some nice flavours to find in blue kush 
    • TOMONTHEDRUM
      I purchased a variety of Royal Queen auto seeds along with an 'Easy starter kit' (here:  )   I followed the instructions as best as i could BUT i dont think i submerged the pots in the water for long enough (advised 10 seconds, i probably did 5 seconds)   Now i've just seen this (video below, its basically completely the same but it does not include the light), almost exactly the same but it does not have a light on 24/7... I'm super confused why theres this conflicting advice, and along with not soaking the pots for long enough i'm worried that i've properly messed up.   It's been about 12 hours since i actually started, but i'm wondering if i should fish out the seeds and use a more traditional method of germination. What do you guys think?    
    • BonnieAuto
      I'll throw my name in here then, I just missed the cut off for the hso one  
    • Lynyrd Skinup
      I'm going to try and do this, and supplement with some ACT (aerated compost teas)
        my worry is how much and how often, I've not used charged yet but I've read it needs to be 'cooked' first in compost, ecothrive say you can apply it any way you can think of! 

anyone with experience can chime in?