Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Non-Organic Compost

Growing in compost using non organic methods and products.

2,381 topics in this forum

• 14 replies
    • 66 replies
    • 77 replies
    • 36 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 55 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 16 replies

• wu-tang-sam
    • HeavySmoker
      Hmmm not sure on that

Have you got your temp reader in top of the tent ?

On mine i set the fan to what i like it running at. Then set temp to what i think is too high.
      When the room hits that temp the controller will kickin and up the fan speed to lower the temp.
      Soon as its under that temp it will drop back off to default setting i started with.
      Not sure if it will slow down the fans maybe worth looking at manufacturer website and do a little research on it
    • Dinafem-Mark
      Things in the greenhouse look spot on mate   Keeping temps in range and not to far away from harvest now. I would say 10-14 more day's will be plenty and see this season concluded.    Have a nice week vacation my friend    All being well the plants will be finished when you return   How was the sample you took mate?   All the best    Mark..
    • wu-tang-sam
      Been running the gamut of the self help and metaphysics section upwards of 2 decades now. Tended more toward the new thought end of the spectrum, as oppose to the more pragmatic, motivational speakers.
      All started when I was given a fluffy Louise Hay book  (had to be synchronicity right ) , and been down the rabbit hole ever since.
      Watts to Walsch, Deepak to Dyer, Sadhguru to The Secret, McKenna to Mooji. If a fast track route to enlightenment and healing is promised, I'm on it
      Still have a strong belief in many of the principles outlined, cos I've absolutely seen them working (especially on the negative side), but my attempts to develop an eclectic mix of the above, have left me with a new age mush in an already addled brain.
      I think in retrospect much of it's been counter productive for me, especially the "thoughts creating reality" paradigm. Being prone to "magical thinking" I'm told, I probably put a little too much emphasis on the thought, feeling and visualization bit of the process, neglecting the action stage. Ironically it fostered passivity.
      If things don't go as "affirmed", there's a danger of just heaping a greater sense of failure and/or guilt on one.
      Of course, this area attracts the vulnerable (gullible some would say),  who may be more advised to seek out more conventional, professionally lead therapies. I bet sales have increased this past 5 or 6 years as the mental health services have been surreptitiously dismantled.
      It can also be bloody exhausting trying to catch every thought if I'm a bit manic or going through a bad ocd spell. Which can cause a bit of a fear loop (ah negative, dark thoughts, wtf am I creating man! )
      Not to give in though, just started studying the hermetic principles in the Kybalion, based on ancient Greek and Egyptian philosophy supposedly. The first principle of "mentalism" covers the mind creating matter aspect. Then onto further metaphysical tenets.  Looks pretty aligned with theosophical teachings, I'll see where it goes.
      Supposedly this book appears in one's life at just the right time, feeling my synchronicity antenna buzzing. I think this may be a turning point Anyway, off to stick a pic of another Ferrari on me vision board.