Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Organic Compost

Growing The Way Nature Intended - Natural and chemical free gardening.

2,898 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 437 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 0 replies

• Boojum
      Clonex + rooting powder seems like a bit of overkill, I kinda thought it was either/or (I've never used both together). Did you take the cuttings that worked from the same relative place on that plant as the ones that didn't ?
    • geo1
      Most auto's take around 3 months outdoors mate. During the 2018 dry summer I noticed my autos finished closer to 9 or 10 weeks ike the breeder said. Now is about perfect to start. Imo the biggest, longest auto's are the best ones for outdoor
    • KC
      Do you keep checking on them? I find mine fail if I do, so I've gone with wrapping my propagator in clingfilm and not touching them for 2 weeks works best.   I don't bother with clonex or any sort of rooting powders, they seem to do fine without
    • autofruit
      Could i top dress towards the end? I will be using Diastatic malt barley flour and bokashi bran in my mix to help break everything down. Could i add that to some worm casting and water it in when needed?   Will probably use Seaweed extract (if it doesn't affect microheard) along the way along with bio silicon which is safe for compost. Would the seaweed extract mean it uses less of the nutrients from the soil? Im gonna use seaweed meal in my mix too but i love the extract's results