Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Organic Compost

Growing The Way Nature Intended - Natural and chemical free gardening.

2,789 topics in this forum

• 34 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 12 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies

• twigs
      duh no, the cost of electricity and the laws around cannabis are the problem     you don’t get tesco’s nicking leccy and growing cucumbers illegally on someone else’s land in secret because..?   answers on a post card to: GW Pharmaceuticals/.gov/mays husband.com 
    • bongme
      Hi   Am away to bed see you later    'Proud' cannabis grower caught because of smelly skunk crop   Once again the smell of weed like cat piss fucks you up will some please make none smell seeds FFS i can only speak for myself I dont need it myself its the hit and taste am after! smell for me means nothing! I know others like it but we have enough of cat piss smelling seeds lets have a change!     Whoever does this will become a very rich person!    and...   I LOVE YOU By 2NE1 (2012)     Bongme   
    • twigs
      i guess you could invest in the private prisons these grow companies want us to be in.. the arrest rate in the states is climbing again..
    • bongme
      hi   7 cannabis strains with body-focused effects   annabis can be divided into a few broad categories based on the way its effects are experienced. On one side are strains that spark a mind-centric head high; at the opposite end are strains with effects that are characterized as a body high. Then there are strains that fall somewhere in between, coupling mental stimulation with an equal measure of physical relaxation to create a balanced blend.   Many people are primarily interested in cannabis’ corporeal effects, and this may be true for a variety of reasons. For some consumers, chronic pain, arthritis, or another medical condition necessitates bodily relief. Others simply don’t enjoy the feeling of mental intoxication as much as they do the physical relaxation. Whatever the reason, it’s easy to find the right cannabis strain to fit the bill. The following are seven strain recommendations that offer body-focused effects.   Golden Goat wasn’t bred intentionally, but for those seeking a body-centric high, this genetic cross is a happy accident. This tropical-tasting, high-octane strain washes over the entirety of the body, and though its potency is nothing to sneeze at, the mind tends to stay relatively clear (and return to normal relatively quickly), while the physical high is relished in the meantime.   SeeMore Here     https://www.leafly.com/news/strains-products/weeds-strains-body-focused-effects   Bongme