Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Organic Compost

Growing The Way Nature Intended - Natural and chemical free gardening.

2,998 topics in this forum

• 129 replies

• 719 replies
    • 332 replies
    • 178 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 54 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 442 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 542 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 42 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies

• gavlp20
      Hi very interesting have just setup a rdwc system having not done it for couple years notice that idrolabs kills all Bactria and I was planning on using mammoth p I know some say it can be hard in a rdwc . If I use the idrolabs will it kill all the good bacteria to
    • Owderb
      I was only talking about this the other day with someone who is far more knowledgable than I am when it comes to plants. I'm trying to dial my new room in and although my plants looked great the yield is not there and I was told to up my basic A+B to the maximum I could get it because he said the plant misses out on the basic NPK it requires when you feed with low ec's. I have a background of .3 and was running at 2.5ml/ltr at the most and getting a reading of 1.2-1.3. My plants looked great though so to me it looked as though any more food and they wouldn't like it and they did look fine. This grow Ive upped my food from the start of the grow and started hitting the clones with 2ml/ltr as soon as they rooted and now I'm at the start of week 5 and I'm giving them just over 3.5ml/ltr (145ml/40ltr) and I'm getting a reading of 1.5-1.6.   Ive also limited the negative pressure to the minimum to help with VPD because he also suspected I had far too much negative pressure in the dark period (intake fan goes off during the dark)   I haven't grown with this high an ec for a while and the plants dont look burned or overfed and look really nice and to my eye look a little better (bud size) than the last grow but only time will tell. I'd also like to add I dont ph at all but if I did test it it would be around 6.5-6.6 going in   Extra traces and root stim shouldn't add anything to your ec readings   Owd 
    • Minion00
      Lay a wet towel on the floor to increase you’re RH
    • EarLobe
      Ahhh sorry man. I didnt realise that fluctuation was just the ambient temps of your garage going up and down. I thought your low points may had been when lights where out.   Watering all seems OK to me as well mate. I was doing 3L a day in 13 L so not too far in between really.    I'd go higher on the nutes personally mate. Seems like the easiest option for you at this juncture.   Atb mate!