Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Compost and Pots

Growing in Compost and Other Soil Mixes.

Forums

1. Organic Compost

Growing The Way Nature Intended - Natural and chemical free gardening.

Growing in compost using non organic methods and products.

• Firstimegrower_420
      Its all good that you can make your own and ill take my hat off and give your credit fot it but Just a question... why would you want to go to that hassle when you can get a scrog for a fiver and inter hook the corners to the size tent tou want? I even think there's your size available online.   I'm 60x120 and just bought a 1.2 sq and halfed it and job done.    Now I dont know much about them but aren't they all the same?
    • unity
      @lildaveham pretty much just described my drying method as well, to me at least it seems to bring the flavour out nicer when you dry the plant whole.  I think it's maybe when wet trimmed the open cuts allow the moisture out too quickly.  I have a couple of plants hanging now at day 9 and the thinnest stems are still bendy, they've a good 3-4 days I think / hope.  Then as above I'll chuck them into a shoe box / brown baggie 
    • Firstimegrower_420
      Thanks @Inspiration101and @lildavehamI think they're female but because I'm using a scrog I can't really getting right in.    I'll try at lights on to have a proper look and im thinking it might be an idea and to pull the scrog down a bit and let them stretch up out on this 3rd week of flower.. I know that's off topic but do you think thats wise to do then ill be able to get into those nodes you say as everything around 60% below is stripped bare 
    • Firstimegrower_420
      Well here i am with my legitimate pics   I ended up buying some ladybugs online as I thought ive spent fecking hundreds so whats another tenner if it helps fight any bugs and if not then at least I gave it a shot.    Well 2 days later my red Army arrived. 10 or 15 in total, I cant remember im a stoner but all wete alive and ready to kick ass   I put them in my tent and guess what they fecked off, I didnt have a clue where they were. Im sure some flew out past me as I opened the tent but then out of the blue I seen 1 and thought happy days 1 still here 3 days later, then it went away again.    Now I did say im shit at looking for bugs on my plants and I couldn't even see the red shells! Assuming they all went away on.furlough I git disheartened and cut my sticky traps in half and loaded the underside.    Well yesterday 1 reappeared, and I thought welcome back but stay away from all things yellow. Today I saw another back and then another and im thinking have they been off on some 3some in the leaves anyway I thought ill take a few pics and snapped away.    Ive no got any names for them yet as they just look the same and not sure how long they're back for but ita nice to see them crawling about the leaves