Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Compost and Pots

Growing in Compost and Other Soil Mixes.

Forums

1. Organic Compost

Growing The Way Nature Intended - Natural and chemical free gardening.

Growing in compost using non organic methods and products.

• Newcouch
      OK, so just got back from leaving the ladies unattended for four days.   tbh, that was more than enough stress - worrying the tent would burn the house down and the neighbours etc.   No, far too stressful and dodgy.   Thanks for the input guys,   Newc
    • Whatwentwrong
      Is that the lit farms strain. They have a fried ice cream that looks nice but there’s a Mac moss from sunken treasure seeds too that looks really nice but the worry of shelling out £150 for seeds from an unknown Cali breeder is a worry.  
      sounds nice man, it’s a green plant though the one I’m after. I think it may be called hella jelly as well. It can show purple fade on the leaves by the look of it. HSO have it listed as 30% thc. I know everyone says to ignore the bullshit on the packs. 7-8 week flower when it’s really more like 9. Saying 30%+ thc when it isn’t. 
        well the tests for HSO Hella Jelly are no different   Potency Test: THC: 30-33% (Humboldt Seed Co. Results) THC: 25% (indoor) THC: 22% (indoor) THC: 20% (indoor)   still if it had 20-25% on the pack I would not have sniffed at the seeds. They put a lot of work into finding it and it looks epic with a taste I definitely want to try. So why bullshit the thc result.
    • ratdog
      at 9 am this morning the humidity on my windowsill in the bedroom was 81%   that's with the curtains shut and the window ajar, but that room is a fucker in winter
    • KC
      One of my favourites for taste was Love Potion by Reeferman but there's no chance finding those nowadays. Jacks Cleaner#2 would be another and the hubba bubba Bubblegum cut.