Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Compost and Pots

Growing in Compost and Other Soil Mixes.

Forums

1. Organic Compost

Growing The Way Nature Intended - Natural and chemical free gardening.

Growing in compost using non organic methods and products.

• KC
    • KC
      Nanas means stealth banana, they do have a proper name, I think it's a stamen. A female plant can throw some of these out to try and pollinate itself (but can also pollinate your other plants). I had one recently so I had to chop her down prematurely. I've tried the bud and it's fine even without a flush.  There's a misconception that this happens more with feminised plants but I've not found that myself.  Well call them bananas as as they look like tiny bananas sticking out the bud. 
    • Hippie on hill
      Ohhh I do like watching the Titanium change colour, breaking in a new vaporizer     The Herbo Ti's proppa quality innit, once you find your way with the dial       I like to use mine with a buck boost step up/down converter (digital dimmer switch thing) so you can see the exact voltage and power you're using (and use it with other vapes too)   
    • AngryDuck
      Growers ark water test.. £33, 100% recommend it. Get the water tested before the RO route. See what the report back says then you will know the ratios of your water supply. Maybe a slight adjustment will solve your problems. 

The inclusion of 3-grams of Epsom salts to every 10ltrs turned my plants around. I was quoted 2.4G per 10ltr but I just rounded it up. 

Prior to this, what was green leaves before watering ended up with brown spots. This over 3 different grows. A month now since the test and adjusted water and not a single brown spot on any leaves.