Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Strain Talk

Grown Some Hot Genetics ? ( or maybe not so hot) Tell us about them here .

Strain Talk Rules

This forum is for discussing the diverse and wonderful world of cannabis seed strains.
It should not to be used to discuss, promote or advertise the relative merits or reliability of any seed re-seller / company or "seed drops" from 3rd party seed auctions or non affiliated sites and all such posts will be removed without notice as per our rules covering advertising.

Thank you for your co operation

9,615 topics in this forum

• 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 8 replies

• vince noir rock n roll star
    • BLhaze
      I dont get itchy fingers.. I get twitchy toes, and my feet are twitching like crazy seeing pics like that!   I have so much to do! Went up today to go turn the compost.. Every time i go i have intentions of plot hunting and prepping but once im done with the pile im paggered n head home! I have a huge couple hundred meter of gorse and vines  to find a location.. All ever green stuff to so i dont worry about finding n prepping early..     Compost is looking good! A tad wet from all ground frost but its doing its thing.. Been composting now for almost a year! Cow n shhep manure and hay.. My plan is to add rich native soil mainly leaf humus from some very very old woodland.. Worm castings.. Seaweed ext. Bit of fbb.. Verve compost.. Coir and perlite.. (Light ratio). I was going to add rock dust but research tells me its pointless this late on.. Dolomite? Is it Necessary?       And heres the seeds been done this year.. Possibly going to try dust a few branches if/when the males show up from the regs.. Also done research on this to an extent... If anything danish gold and @panik green golds   
    • badbillybob
      how would it affect the nutes?
    • HSO-Mark
      5 weeks into bloom and both strains are starting to develope very well indeed    The crystal coverage is crazy on the black d.o.g with the truthband showing more bud development    Nice to see the next generation now rooted, selected and potted up for there adventure    Looking great so far mate and as always thank you for the diary update and added pictures very much appreciated!   Until next time    Kind regards    HSO-Mark..