Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Strain Talk

Grown Some Hot Genetics ? ( or maybe not so hot) Tell us about them here .

Strain Talk Rules

This forum is for discussing the diverse and wonderful world of cannabis seed strains.
It should not to be used to discuss, promote or advertise the relative merits or reliability of any seed re-seller / company or "seed drops" from 3rd party seed auctions or non affiliated sites and all such posts will be removed without notice as per our rules covering advertising.

Thank you for your co operation

9,771 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies

• badbillybob
      and ditch the rhino hobby filter for a mountain air or similar. I would usually suggest going for individual items, as some of the stuff mentioned isn't the best. And since you don't like wasting money I would suggest spending a bit more at the start. I am not the only one who had a loft full of sub standard grow gear, ditched up there shortly after my first buy. If it was my money id go with this Secret jardin DR 120, bit better quality and thicker than the DS model, or at least they used to be. Or a grow qube or bud box tent. Light wise id get a lumii digital adjustable ballast, 600watt, with an adjustawing shade, or a cheaper copy, there isn't much difference in knock off compared to genuine adjustawings imo. A 6 inch RVK fan A 6 inch mountain air filter,  RAM ducting 6 inch Fan - an oscillating one, 3 speed. heavy duty timer. That will last you for as long as you want to grow, and you wont need to replace any of it.  This will run you a fair bit more than 300 sovs, but its quality gear, built to last.  
    • pinthetail
    • Prophet
      You'll need to tell us how much it is   - if it's £1000 then it's not a good deal - if it's £1 then it's a good deal    
    • pinthetail
      Is the setup they are selling good for a grow? Dont want to waste my money- Wouldn't usually do a post like this but again I dont have money to throw away thank you for any help Secret Jardin DS90 1 X Secret Jardin DS90 Rev 3 grow tent measuring 90cm X 90cm X 170cm 1 x CAN RK125-L (high  powered) inline fan (with 4m power lead included) 1 x Rhino Hobby Filter 125/300 1 x 5m of 125mm Aluminium  Ducting (with 3 ducting clips) 1 X Euro Reflector (with 3m Jack chain for hanging) 1 X Maxibright iPac Pro 400W Ballast 1 X Sunmaster 400W Dual Spectrum lamp 1 X Heavy Duty Timer 1 X Secret Jardin Monkey Fan