Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Strain Talk

Grown Some Hot Genetics ? ( or maybe not so hot) Tell us about them here .

Strain Talk Rules

This forum is for discussing the diverse and wonderful world of cannabis seed strains.
It should not to be used to discuss, promote or advertise the relative merits or reliability of any seed re-seller / company or "seed drops" from 3rd party seed auctions or non affiliated sites and all such posts will be removed without notice as per our rules covering advertising.

Thank you for your co operation

9,928 topics in this forum

• 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 59 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 91 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 331 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 123 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 39 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 53 replies
    • 15 replies

• Jack?
      I'm starting a one plant auto grow in July. The grows gonna be in my garage and temps are not getting to bad / neighbors house blocks the sun from 12 onwards so it doesn't get silly in there. I do have to consider autum/winter and will hope the light will keep it warm enough in there over the nights.  Because I'm only doing one auto a time I want to maximise yeild. Is a 400hps gonna make much more of a difference than a 250hps? Or just unessary when growing just one plant. Also I'm growing in a 1x1x2 tent and not sure what fan and filter is gonna be nessiery. I want to keep noise to a absolute minum and have read a bigger fan will be quiter than a smaller. But again would it be a bit overkill for just one auto. Planning on running a varispeed controller if that will quiten it down.  Will a cheapo rhino hobby be sufficient for just growing the one?  Security is the absolute number one but don't want to spend a bomb if it's going over the top?  What you guys/girls think?   
    • G_lab
      Sunshine daydream by Bodhi seeds is my night time atm. It makes me fall asleep with the phone on my hands while reading through the forum.    Black dog from HSO/Biovortex also works great but I need to wait at least half an hour before to go to bed as it has that funny buzz at beginning. Such a good hybrid imo! 
    • Saddam
      And this?     What is your fretboard made of, rubber? Soft cheese?     Jebus, do you even play guitar?      It's a guitar, not a fucking sitar, if you think you can make a string go out of tune by pushing too hard on the fretboard  then you're a cunt.       
    • JJJ
      Possibly, but the fan is going to have to work harder to squeeze the air through a smaller hole.  Best to make the hole wider then you're sorted and won't need to buy or install a reducer.