Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Strain Talk

Grown Some Hot Genetics ? ( or maybe not so hot) Tell us about them here .

Strain Talk Rules

This forum is for discussing the diverse and wonderful world of cannabis seed strains.
It should not to be used to discuss, promote or advertise the relative merits or reliability of any seed re-seller / company or "seed drops" from 3rd party seed auctions or non affiliated sites and all such posts will be removed without notice as per our rules covering advertising.

Thank you for your co operation

10,024 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 44 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 493 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 8 replies
    • 108 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 50 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 67 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 144 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 12 replies

• Boojum
      I think the sheep association is that liberty caps generally grow on the kind of land that is mostly used to graze sheep, occasionally cows but cow pasture is generally a richer, heavier soil, sheep grazing is less rich grassy, marginal kinda land (and that's why deer also, it's land that isn't top quality grazing for cows, it's the marginal stuff used for sheep grazing or left so the deer get on it - and having summat grazing on it means poo, which feeds the mushrooms ). Best picking I ever had was on Dartmoor, near Princetown. Not good farmland, not cow grazing pasture, but loads of sheep and perfect for liberty caps
    • JJJ
      Suspend your fan inside the box if you can.  It'll cut down vibrations big time.  Here's how I did mine by hanging the whole thing from hooks attached to the inside.  Completely different set up but you get the point.
    • Amo
      Hey, Neville`s Haze under 360w quantum boards plus 50w red supplement kit, from @diyleduk cheers for looking...
    • Cambium
      Yes unimproved grassland is what you're after. I've never had much luck in cow territory. Best I know of is mixed. Cows and sheep, so...