Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Strain Talk

Grown Some Hot Genetics ? ( or maybe not so hot) Tell us about them here .

Strain Talk Rules

This forum is for discussing the diverse and wonderful world of cannabis seed strains.
It should not to be used to discuss, promote or advertise the relative merits or reliability of any seed re-seller / company or "seed drops" from 3rd party seed auctions or non affiliated sites and all such posts will be removed without notice as per our rules covering advertising.

Thank you for your co operation

9,793 topics in this forum

• 453 replies
    • 53 replies
    • 1,170 replies
    • 1,030 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 439 replies
    • 387 replies
    • 559 replies
    • 225 replies
    • 502 replies
    • 256 replies
    • 318 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 88 replies
    • 397 replies
    • 642 replies
    • 535 replies
    • 417 replies
    • 83 replies
    • 237 replies
    • 172 replies
    • 186 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 72 replies
    • 330 replies

• nl5
      Yeah but you still need fresh air. A dehumidifier if you really have to will stop the mould attack.
    • vortex
      bloody hell mate ...  shes a biggun for her age !   looking good to me tho ...
    • oldskoolskunk
    • Goonerjunglist
      Our goverment is a mess.   Over the years I have quietly got my hopes up only to feel like we moved 5 steps forwards and then 10 back.   Its very easy to get disheartened with this gov and I can see why most people get fed up and just get on with it and grow there own etc.    But some people are not in a position to grow or have the courage to do so.     In conclusion I fully understand people giving up with trusting polititions and the gov but at same time we need to try and stay positive because if we just give up the gov wins.   Now more than ever it feels like we are in a strong position for some changes in the law but then again can we trust the gov?   We have been optimistic before only to lose hope.   Only time will tell, thing is not everyone has time on their sides and there are people needlessly suffering.   I so wish for change but same time I think can we wait and rely on our gov???  Not too sure   Whatever we believe in guys, lets all stick together and try to make a change for the better.   Everyone on here has a fight of their own for some kind of change and no one is right or wrong.   After all there is more than one way to skin a cat.   We all have very relative opionions and if we dont have diffrences there is no debate.   So lets all carry on the fight and debate and hope for the better.