Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Strain Talk

Grown Some Hot Genetics ? ( or maybe not so hot) Tell us about them here .

Strain Talk Rules

This forum is for discussing the diverse and wonderful world of cannabis seed strains.
It should not to be used to discuss, promote or advertise the relative merits or reliability of any seed re-seller / company or "seed drops" from 3rd party seed auctions or non affiliated sites and all such posts will be removed without notice as per our rules covering advertising.

Thank you for your co operation

10,050 topics in this forum

• 493 replies
    • 54 replies
    • 33 replies
    • 41 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 578 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 203 replies
    • 39 replies
    • 45 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 70 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 72 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 10 replies

• twigs
      me too, strangely though, a lot of kids that are brought up next to beaches aren’t that interested in them because it’s so normal..   just like kids that grow up in the sticks, most of them hate it and run to the bright lights.. funny world
    • Kickstand
      Get a magnifying glass and have proper look mate, spidemite are tiny and them pics look suspiciously like the little bastards. Thrips live in the soil not on the plant, its not thrips. 
    • Stealth Grower
      First time i’ve ever been on line with uk420... please be gentle, I’m building a dream grow room after years of convincing my missus to let me do it ...    As I’ve been given the green card by the wife ,, im planning a new Sealed 25 pod flood and drain system, the room is 5 m x 5 m in a log cabin at the bottom of my garden this is going to be a system that which is completely automated as I’m electrician and A/V engineer. it’s been seven years since of my last grow and systems  have move on. any advice on of lights & room design etc.
    • Kickstand
      wish mine would set it self on fire noisy little twat can hear it now