Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Growing Under Glass

Growing in greenhouses and poly-tunnels

891 topics in this forum

• 17 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 64 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 65 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 41 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
  1. you

• 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 14 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 13 replies

• Kipper420
      I managed to get some molasses and a small tube of aloe Vera gel. Bring on the teas
    • badbillybob
      that's sound advice. Ken
    • Pau176
      I think you need to do a number of things to kill the mites off. The first thing to do is make conditions bad for them.    I did a lot of research and I also used quite a few products trying to eradicate my infestation.     I’m not saying I’m 100% correct but this how I dealt with mine.   I was in flower so that kinda dictated what I could do. If you can, submerge your plants in the bath!   I removed the worst effected fan leaves and some healthy leaves to open the plant up so I could get complete access to the underside of the leaves.    Pointed 2 desk fans at the infected plant. (Apparently, lots of wind will slow the mites down)    Lowered my temps right down to about 20 degrees. (Apparantly, mites will slow down with cool temps)   sprayed the whole of the plant with SMC. This stuff is organic and smells of oranges.    It says don’t spray on flowers. That’s an impossible task. I drowned my plants every 3 days and after a week I saw no further mites.    I was close to harvest so this method did the trick for me.    Once my tent was empty, I gutted it with bleach. Threw the pots and coco away. Bleached the whole of the tent, ducting and other equipment.    Most importantly, I put a filter on my intake fan to stop the little feckers being sucked in my tent again.   Even after that, 3 weeks later with a fresh grow, the mites showed up again on a fresh grow.    Seen as waiting for them, one more treatment of smc killed them off.    I ain’t seen them for 2 months.   
    • bazil brush
      i was going to stay over at my bro's house once across the country, took all my clothes and stuff for stayover in my case, had a meltdown and coulndt get right in his house, decided to go home, thing was i had a tupperware box with an ounce in, i asked my bro to stash it as i dint want to be carrying weed when im looking fucked up, i only went and left my case on the effing bus, i think an angel was looking out for me, imagine they had found it with my weed in there, when i finally got through to my bro again he had smoked all my pot had his first whitey and everything, on the one hand, i feel bad, i told mum i wouldnt introduce him to drugs when she caught me at it years ago, on the other hand he loves it and it makes him really chilled out.