Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Growing Under Glass

Growing in greenhouses and poly-tunnels

879 topics in this forum

• 17 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 2 replies
  1. you

• 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 63 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 14 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 33 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 69 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 51 replies

• vince noir rock n roll star
      you can do them from seed 12/12 but yield will be heavily affected ,also some strains seem more apt for 12/12 ,more the sativa leaning ones ,it cuts down a lot of the time to finish a long rrunning sat ...although afghan strains love a bit of 12.12 ...all depends what your trying to achieve ..maybe the cross of an auto with a fem to create a fast version would be more what your after .. but yep i run 12/12 constant .
    • Lancaster8
      I was barking up the wrong tree with this posting. I now feel that it wasn't so much the soil after all, but the nettle tea & worm leachate that was poisoning my plants.  The nettle tea is absolutely rank - and stinks of Hydrogen sulfide. Apparently this chemical is really poisonous to humans. I never knew that, but have just been reading about it.  The worm leachate doesn't smell quite so bad, but according to other people, it is apparently very concentrated and still has the ability to kill plants.  Not sure if I will keep the HS brew or not now but the leachate will just be used on my plants in the garden. I am now much more careful about what I give my cannabis plants, and all is well, thank you! 
    • beezee
      The males are quite a sight ain't they, always bigger than the girls!    I've had a few late males myself this year, but I think I got away with it... Everything is gonna be rotten soon anyway, so it won't matter
    • Jimboo
      I used 14g in 200ml glycerine from boots and could never get consistent results with it sometimes I would slide off the chair other times zilch, I tried it in a yogurt the way you would do with olive oil as a comparison, olive oil was a much stronger hit.I'm teetotal like @bearukc otherwise I would be trying alcohol tinctures