Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

D.I.Y. Kit

DIY tips and ideas to help save you money.

1,884 topics in this forum

• 92 replies
    • 297 replies
    • 122 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 134 replies
    • 424 replies
    • 74 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 243 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 14 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 335 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 64 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 103 replies

• zeroG
      I was watching a film on YoUT about the manipulation of cannabis and the way we have had to mask its smell for so long that the plant we grow now bears very little resemblance to the plants we first called skunk. The Terpes have been bread out or weakened to reduce the odour, etc etc etc...The weakening of the small also removes some of the potency, ghenerally 'diets' the plants from what they were...Im sure that's not the case all the time, but you know how these Emerald Triangle folk roll with their Californian exaggeration...   Im looking for the oldest old skool of the old skool skunks. The nastyiest smelling MF, that proper piss backsmell, the acrid sock, the stuff you feared when you got on the bus and carried home in a black bin liner to mult-wrap it soe safety...   Everything i seem to come across seems to be fruity, sweet,. No probs with that, Tangie being in my room right now, plus a couple fruity others. I Ike sours, and diesels too. But last couple skunks have been a bit light of the 'stank MuthFu*6a status I seek...   Just looking for a few suggestions ! Wanna get nasty with some pongeroo, nasty nose stinging old school skunk...
    • Farmer Harris
      I've gotta say I'd be doing as others have suggested and try a coco grow with a couple 600w before diving in with a grands worth of LED's and DWC equipment. Learn the basics in a more forgiving medium then move up to DWC if you still wish to later down the line. You'll still be capable of amazing results with coco.
    • Shumroom
      Try again with the photos @Kaykay  
    • baked bean
      3 for me if you please    Nice one