Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Growroom Photo's

Growrooms and mum boxes in progress.

707 topics in this forum

• 20 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 16 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 70 replies
    • 41 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 36 replies
    • 23 replies

• GREEN_BOX
      As if I didn’t write enough already...   Don't be too concerned about wildlife attacking you. They are much more frightened of your presence than you are of them.
        Do be concerned about them eating your crops if left unprotected though...
    • GREEN_BOX
      Don’t be embarrassed about asking questions! At least if you ask then you can receive an answer and get cracking with your plots!   I think your biggest issue lies in the fact you mention not using gloves and having short sleeves. First, I would recommend you get some thick, thorn proof gloves from any supermarket, online or garden centre. Next tip would be to wear clothes you don’t mind getting torn/snagged on thorns. It’s definitely going to happen. You’ll also definitely need a hoodie at least, and maybe even a jacket if you’re particularly concerned. Remember you can always remove the hoodie/jacket once you’ve chopped your way in, if it gets too hot. Don’t leave it at home cause it’s hot out!
        Balaclavas, in my opinion, get snagged too easily and become a hindrance in front of your eyes. One of my mates uses one all the time but I can’t deal with it.    Double up on socks (football socks if you really want to) to stop shit getting on your feet. 
        Main tip would just be to embrace it. You’re already committed looking for plots, and the true golden spots lie deep in inaccessible areas. Remember, the harder it is for the general public, the better chances of finishing the season safely is! Use that as your motivation, as well as the prospect of some nice buds  
      Tools-wise, I would recommend you get some small hand gardening scissors, some secateurs, a spade, fork and maybe a handsaw. There’s not much you can’t get through with those tools.
        Oh one final thing, be wary of making paths that are visible from either ground level or from the air (mainly drone protection). Use tunnels through bramble and overgrowth to your advantage. Use a spade to make a small entrance point then slowly but surely bash a tunnel through, making sure to push the bramble/greenery upwards (it gets tangled together and forms the tunnel ‘roof’)   Im rambling now...    Hope that helps, I’m sure others will pitch in with more ideas and tips. 
        Good luck, you’ll be fine!
    • Gsp1ce
      Everything you need (all you get)! will not miss staring at it  
    • Dr feelgood
      Good to see all my disco x have all gone from the subbies. I have some haze x northern lights f1 and haze x 88g13 hashplant f1 seed cooking at the moment that will be sent in to the subbies for those interested.