Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Growroom Photo's

Growrooms and mum boxes in progress.

698 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 45 replies
    • 52 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 88 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 65 replies
    • 36 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 5 replies

• bubbleguppie
      So as a  few of you know ive made a few orders with @panik evry time ive gone for descreet delivery with a item of clothing well open opening the packet the jacket was sound and all pepets with seeds in the jacket pocket after having the jacket for 3 weeks i notice two zips on the back . Just a heads up as to some of the stuff you can get into this "mini back pack by far some of the safest ways ive had seeds come in thanks yet again  
    • Cogswell
      thanks for the quick reply
      so you recommend using the lowest?  Even though it feels like its moving hardly anything?  I understand too much air flow is bad but I wouldn't want to give too little either, I hope the extraction is sufficient enough. Y'know its pretty funny, I have my tent right behind my bed and I'm in most of the day. So all my windows are open full whack trying to get this temperature lower Sleeping the past few days has been funny with no RVK hum and extra quilts...

so close now thanks advice Larry
    • Dinafem-Mark
      Well I was expecting more entries than this   Let's see if it picks up over the next week    All the best    Mark..
    • Simple Jack
      Since the late 90's, Albania has been a major exporter. How much of it reaches the UK I don't know.   See: