Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Growroom Photo's

Growrooms and mum boxes in progress.

679 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies

• Persie
      Hi so I need power  in the attic i have an idea of what im going to do but wanted others opinions, there is currently a single spur socket in there which powers an antenna booster I've traced the spur back to a bedroom socket I was thinking use this cable to pull through 2x 2.5mm twin and earth cables and make another ring with about 4x double sockets on to run pumps, fans, extraction, lights, heaters and chiller I think maybe 5kw max if everything was on at same time, would this be ok and would it be a good idea to fit a garage consumer unit from the ring supply or is this pointless with it already being on a b32 for the ring in the main consumer unit? 
    • Fry
      "chronic pain" makes it sound so regular/pedestrian doesn't it. Doesn't quite have the same cuntishness as saying "people with life-threatning and often debilitating illnesses".   I pray this doesn't get knocked back yet again.
    • MyDisplayName2000
      Lid closed for now. That's how they look before they root properly. In another week to ten days they will be rooting continuously and you would be opening the vents on the propagator plus opening it up each day to blow on the clones (nice blast of co2). Best in a heated propagator, or at least in a heated room, cupboard.   I plant clones in a small square of rockwool, cut myself and soaked in tepid water. then planted in some nice soil.   I'd take the propagator lid off a few times a day to give them some air.
    • MyDisplayName2000
      Got some bat guano, plan to make a 'tea' out of it as too late to work it into the soil.   Will take a deeper look at the bat mix soils.