Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Growroom Photo's

Growrooms and mum boxes in progress.

698 topics in this forum

• 28 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 41 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 95 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 33 replies
    • 79 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply

• Smokebelch
      Its been a while now since I was kindly lent the PAR meter so I though I should do an update here of how things have been going since I dialled the lights.   I am happy to report that my tent is looking way better than it was before, all the plants are looking way healthier, I am still having a few little nute problems here and there but that's par for the course with multistrain grow from seeds.   So for reference I had them way too bright and the dimmed them down a little too much but now they are in the zone they seem to be doing a lot better. If you look in the photos you will notice a Pineapple Skunk plant at the back with some yellow ropey looking foliage, this is the last plant in the tent that was given too many watts of light, it went yellow like that at 2 weeks so you can the others are way better.   Thanks again @diyleduk Adam, I was stressing before but I feel much better about things now its dialled in, I will now start to put some shots in the best photos thread again.      
    • bongme
      hi   Police seize more than 200 cannabis plants after raid at property More than 200 cannabis plants have been discovered at a property in Bowthorpe. Norwich West Safer Neighbourhood team executed a drugs warrant at an address in Braithwait Close at about 9am on Thursday (February 27). A Norfolk Police spokesman said a man, aged in his 20s, has been arrested on suspicion of the production of cannabis. The spokesman said he remains in police custody at this time. Officers publicised news of the raid on social media. Norwich Police tweeted: "Norwich West Safer Neighbourhood team have executed a drugs warrant this morning in the Bowthorpe area. An excellent result with the discovery of over 200 Cannabis plants being grown. One suspect arrested and is currently in custody #NWSNT #PC820".   https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/more-than-200-cannabis-plants-seized-after-raid-1-6536029   Photo and Vid Bongme
    • Jstaff
      Your coco should be moist all the time anyway, no wet/dry cycle with coco. water once a day everyday with 20/30% run off, jobs a good un.
    • mikeydoughnut
      That’s all I can think too. Spent a fair bit of money on the extraction so I don’t end up getting pinched. I’ve got about 2/3 weeks of flower left. Gonna try ride it out then maybe get something to seal up the tube good n proper.  Aye it’s one of the metal efforts. A common issue with these then I suppose?    Edit- just got home and not a whiff ..... eee I dunno!!