Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• vince noir rock n roll star
    • mad elf
      Coming on nicely  
    • Arthur Mix
      @J Trich I understand as I do farm work mainly pigs sheep and goats.  The seeds went straight into fridge with all the others that had no problem.  If I had this with animals I would stop breeding with them Like when a sow has calcified embryos you change the male it could have been late in cycle if it happens again it’s sow has problems. ... these the only seeds I have had fail this amount in many years ...so maybe they was miss managed before I got them.  Just odd two of us who grow regular normally with no issues have same issues same time ... it not bother to me tbh i just document what happens   odd how everything else germed though is it not ???  To say it my error is a bit  imo especially when other generics from you where fine 
    • Smokebelch
      @golf.007 Nice looking nugs dude. Glad to see yours went purple, I hope mine do too.