Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Growroom Photo's

Growrooms and mum boxes in progress.

690 topics in this forum

• 12 replies
    • 79 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 108 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 222 replies
    • 170 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 27 replies

• FARMER G
      I also have mine in a box i am just trying to cross of variables...   Sounds like a malfunction with the fan then mate get in touch with the shop you bought it from im sure they will advise   Farmer G 
    • Jammo85
      Yes  but it’s not even in the box yet I thought I’d just connect it up and see how loud it is without the box as I’ve been hours doing the ducting.   i was worried about over heating when told to build the box and people said it’s never been a issue when they’ve wrapped the fan up.    As it is its just in my shed, been off now 8 mins.     
    • NiceCuppaTea4Me
      Bit young for me mate but it would be rude to decline 
    • coldroom
      I'm thinking of using plasterboard for the walls of my flower room instead of plywood due to cost.    The wardrobe type structure will be 160 w x 65 d x 190 h when it is built, going to build a batten frame then line the walls with plasterboard, doors will be either ply or chipboard.    The thing is I want to put the whole structure on casters to wheel out in the event of landlord inspection straight into back of a van. I have bought a leisure battery and an inverter to run my fans so I can just turn em down and keep the smell at bay for the day they come round.    Anyway, if I hit a bump or shove it in a way that it either drops down a bit or crashes into something on its way into the van, will I be looking at a dent in the board or is there a risk one of the boards snap in half and reveal to my neighbors whats inside? How well does it stand up to abuse?   Its pretty easy to punch through plasterboard walls but in general it will just be a dent. But if the base and frame it is attached to is ricketing about on casters how well will it hold itself together.