Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Subforums

1. Micro-Growing & Experimental

For Compact Fluorescent and LED Growers

8,732 topics in this forum

• 3,487 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 176 replies
    • 272 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 170 replies
    • 58 replies
    • 121 replies
    • 52 replies
    • 46 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 160 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies

• j.o.i.n.t
      All framed in nice, caring language of a humanist slant.   ....know what it reminds me of? Have you seen them old black and white pictures of the girls who faked the fairies in their garden? People really went for that back then, when photography was fresh tech - hook, line and sinker. Look at them now, and...well, you can tell easily they are cardboard cutouts... Were people more guillible back then, was intellect lower - I very much doubt it. It's just people hadn't had time to get comfortable and sceptical just yet in the face of advancing technology.   All this web based thing, all these 'nudges', emotional manipulation, elaborate consipracy theories....well, mebbe they are the new fairies. Perhaps in time we'll learn. It really doesn't help we, as humans, seems to have our best minds working on this kind of thing.       ...omfg I have claimed this thread, haven't I. Forgive me forum gods! I sometimes get a bee in my bonnet, a feeling that wont leave me alone. But, I have to admit, I'd rather not look at like this.   I'm keen to be countered, and someone come along with a different perspective. I'm sure I don't have any final answers as to what's right or wrong. Perhaps I'm too jaded.  
    • i11
    • coldroom
      Sounds like plasterboard is a no go then. Back to the drawing board. Wish someone sold custom made growdrobes man been wrecking my head for about a month now.
    • coldroom
      There are no wardrobes or tents that match up to those dimensions! I've searched but wardrobes are generally 50 depth and a 60 depth tent is only 120 wide it cant be over 65 as it won't fit through the door and 120 isn't wide enough as I need two lamps plus room for an 8 inch mountain air stood on the floor.    I know mdf is a no no due to the glue they use is chipboard the same? I've built a veg cab fully out of hardwood ply. The wood for that was like 60 quid i would need about 5 sheets at 30 quid a sheet for the flower cab. Plasterboard is 6 quid a sheet and a lot easier to cut neat holes in for vents. Marine ply is over 80 quid a sheet so that is not happening!