Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Subforums

1. Micro-Growing & Experimental

For Compact Fluorescent and LED Growers

8,732 topics in this forum

• 5 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 42 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 14 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies

• B-real
      Curing is a art in it self can be daunting get a rh meter on eBay or something similar there handy as can be .
    • B-real
      Curing is a art in it self can be daunting get a rh meter on eBay or something similar there handy as can be .
    • Kalkwerk
      ^yep black dog is a good one to get some proper sleep. I got a really small grow space so I need to be picky with strains to get mine medicine. Right now Im totally in love with chocolate mint og. Im not a heavy smoker, it is my painkiller, my pills to get some sleep and my benzodiazepines for my neurosis and anxiety so a couple of hits every hour or so makes my life easier. It tastes lovely smells great, cmog ticks all of the boxes. I need to run some kens gdp cuz i think this might be my holy grail.
    • Michael Luchóg
      If they're not cutting peat they'll change their tactics and stay in business . It's wind turbines ,solar panels ,hemp and the areas that are left to nature are new tourist attractions ,kids school tours ,or turas scoile ,because they'll have to write an essay as gaeilge when they get back .  In the future there'll be more restrictions ,smaller quotas to be met for peat production and perhaps phased out but your plagron and batmix ,goes west to eats and halfway back again . It's very cheap ,it's free if you riddle it yourself . At least with the destruction of raised bogs they've found a lot of ancient artefacts ,jewellery ,butter ,bodies ,and preserved well .