Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Subforums

1. Micro-Growing & Experimental

For Compact Fluorescent and LED Growers

8,653 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 65 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies

• zibzabz
      @stu914 Exactly  Although I topped again at the first this time.   The plant at the top right was topped but not trained   I do it to save space, and to be honest I enjoy the whole training process. I kind of get bored when they're full in flower and there's nothing to do.   Zabz
    • Azzak
      I've left the made up nutrients and no change still smell after 24hrs I've not experienced it before as I have  only used canna over the years but got stuck in my ways over the years and felt like I was missing out on better returns by changing to a more suited nutrient so I'm unsure if this is normal or something is turning my nutes hardwater messing with ph etc
    • zen-ken
      Im so close to dialling it in.......I just need to get the light out temps under control and Im away  
    • zen-ken
      I flipped them Friday I think but like the dickhead I am I left the light on in the space the other night so have set them back a day  Im struggling a little with light out temps so will keep adjusting until I get it right    Thinking a haircut is going to be needed soon  what do you reckon ?