Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Subforums

1. Micro-Growing & Experimental

For Compact Fluorescent and LED Growers

8,500 topics in this forum

• 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 5 replies

• The Sheriff of Nottingham
      First of all, fantastic looking plants this year mate. Have you been injecting growth hormone into that OG Kush auto?    Both of the Critical+ 2.0 autos look very different, not just compared to each other, but also different to the C+ 2.0 auto I ran last year. So that's 3 different phenotypes straight off the bat.    It's important to note that my 2.0 auto was also the most potent auto I have ever ran though, and probably the second most potent outdoor plant I have ever done, after the Jack 47. The taste of the smoke is top notch and the high is brilliant, as I'm sure you'll find out in a few weeks.   I'm liking the garden set up as well. Wish I could afford to do that...    All the best with this grow this year mate! 
    • stu914
      They've certainly changed their tune, not so long ago they were listing the many drawbacks to the use of cannabis.   I've just googled  " WHO and cannabis - Facts and Figures " talk about a screeching u turn.   They've come out with so much shite over the years why should they be believed now anyway, even if they are finally seeing the light...   .....or is there another reason?.......
    • Crentz
      They looked pretty impressive mate from the last pics, glad you got them to the finish line Mine are coming out of the drying tent tonight after 7 days, still a little bounce in the stems
    • Saddam
      Is he going to get dressed up as a Victorian chimney sweep and feature in a national  marketing campaign?