Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Subforums

1. Micro-Growing & Experimental

For Compact Fluorescent and LED Growers

8,909 topics in this forum

• 6 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 12 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 95 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies

• K-dawg
      question about drying bubble.. I used dry trim that had been cured for 4+ months for this bubble run. After separating bags and scraping resin on to cardboard I realized I had threw my 25micron pressing screen in the bin a few weeks back, so I left the wet bubble on the cardboard for a few hours to dry out then cut into tiny pieces with a Stanley blade then left to dry for 24/36 hours. I usually leave it for longer but decided to press it. It seems to have turned out pretty well and after working it in my hand for a while it formed nicely but felt quite sticky after a while, does this mean it still has moisture inside ? wondering if I should dry it more somehow  
    • Caly
      Thanks mate, I’ll defo get one, just need to sort my electrics out first
    • Sasquatch
      I can only echo  what Bpb and Dr Feelgood have said: back in the 60s and through the 70s , when cannabis culture was taking off, everyone smoked and wrote and wrote songs about sativa. Indica went in the hash. The last 100% sativa I grew was Indian Haze from Seedsman and I haven't had a smoke like it since, we miss out on a qualitatively different experience by smoking anything with indica in it.  I'm not sure I've got the patience for another 20 week crop and I'm reduced to a growdrobe nowadays but I'm going to give sativas another try anyway, maybe starting with the much faster Serious 6 from Serious Seeds.
    • twigs
      do you play around with light times@Dr feelgood to bring them on quicker or because it’s what they would receive naturally.?