Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Subforums

1. Micro-Growing & Experimental

For Compact Fluorescent and LED Growers

8,831 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 36 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies

• SubSpecies
      Good Marnin Asha dear, no need for apology, hope you slept well. Hehe i figured you zonked out last night bless ya. Black Dom good stuff hey! Indeed i'll be growing in 50L pots, i got 4 xtra kickin about, only £25 on Amazon, made from recycle plastic which is great, bargain.
      Duck Season 2020 will be fun, can't wait to see if people recognize the Duck when they come over
      Have a blessed day, the sun is shining so nice here, i bet my Purkle is so happy with all this sun lately.
      One Love  
    • j.o.i.n.t
      Woman At War. 2018. Icelandic film.   The best film I've seen for a long time - had me at the opening scene and didn't let go.... References 'The Battle of Algiers' in the most wonderfully surrealist way. Great in lots of ways.   Brilliant recommendation @Cambium, thank you. Got any more?  
    • bongme
      Hi   Yet before all this naff vaping, we had none of these problems get the right equipment called a joint or a bong they have been fine for over 100 thousand years with no problems.   Once again getting all cannabis arty-farty needs to end its bit like...     Weird Boy Next Door By The Muffs (Punk pop, Music off the streets)     Bongme     
    • gonge
      Well then Scotland, that’s how ye play rugby!!  Well done England...  roll on the all blacks game.   Mon Ireland......