Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Subforums

1. Micro-Growing & Experimental

For Compact Fluorescent and LED Growers

8,606 topics in this forum

• 3,291 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 46 replies
    • 52 replies
    • 272 replies
    • 121 replies
    • 58 replies
    • 174 replies
    • 170 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 7 replies

• Autobud
      I would love to run RTW but im just too god damn lazy 
    • Autobud
      That wasn't what i was asking, exact size to work with, lights etc would be good. As They still have airflow to take breathable air for the plants regardless of on/off otherwise the plants would die, you can't expect a living anything to survive without breathable air, its just not possible. 
    • Resonance
      Sorry I've not been around, It's a bit more difficult than i thought trying to catch a Gorilla to help with this grow Truth be, In and out of hospital has sucked any spare time to start things, No fckin fear though, A few weeks and my groom will be clear. It is at this moment in time i will proudly don my lucky Y-fronts, button up my cape and fly into battle. Some people grow, I battle, Mainly to keep the damn things alive long enough to toot on   I came up with a grow system in my head that looked workable but I've notice something on my last grow that might see me change that up a bit. I was thinking of 4 channel ducting running 4 pot-noodles in each via recirculating shallow water culture, but, might change that to a drip fed. Or a myriad of other combo's,,,,,,   Sometimes i wish my brain would just stop with the thinking, It hinders more than helps a lot of the time.   Back in a few weeks to make a start Tc all, Thanks for poppin in if you did and i wish all who do the same well wishes i recieve.
    • Autobud
      Honestly, mould shouldn't be your main concern