Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Subforums

1. Micro-Growing & Experimental

For Compact Fluorescent and LED Growers

9,156 topics in this forum

• 171 replies
    • 52 replies
    • 3,736 replies
    • 125 replies
    • 59 replies
    • 178 replies
    • 299 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 52 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply

• tokenroll
      Sweet Seeds - Black Jack - Sog Plant In Coco - Little Bud Sticks - 22/09/2020   This plant is in coco and around day 31 flower.  There is 6 of these in total.   Nutrients and additives being used. Intense Nutrients 60/40 Mix A/B @EC 1.4 / Intense Nutrients MagCal EC 0.2 so total EC 1.6   These will start to get Intense Nutrients WideLoad and Pkphite added to the feeding from today.          
    • stu914
      Ph'ing in soil is a good way to PH out the very nutes the plant needs...you don't ph in soil... Up to a point the plants are tolerating this abuse but then they start to show signs around the same time during flower...more than once...funny that...   Doesn't matter how clever or experienced you are (or think you are) there is always someone more clever and experienced. It's probably a not good idea to spread mis-information and throw insults around at people who know their stuff.   Just saying    
    • Tgrow
      Just my two cents, I've had it turn out like this a few times before with qwiso and just did what you did. I'd like to say it has to do with the individual strains, lots of my terpy rosin will air cure into odd crumbly powder that's similar.  I remember being confused as hell seeing a pie dish like that too, but I'd say its not too unusual. 
    • Slippy One
      No frost that I can see for the SE. Extra rain is probably good to fatten up the flowers, the ground is pretty dry lately. Fingers crossed we get plenty of wind and sun in the mix.